Thursday 1 October 2009

89% of PBers think Parliament will not be hung at next election

For all those who are regulars to Political Betting's Channel 2, you will know of the poll that I ran on the site about the hung parliament idea to get the peoples view. I am someone who believes that we can have a hung parliament after the next election.

The results of the poll are as followed:
Will Parliament be hung at the next general election?
Yes 9%
No 89%
Don't know 2%
It's a very interesting poll with some good results, in my view I think the 89% of voters in the poll are people who have lost all hope in Labour and the government.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry I didn't get to vote on this, but if it helps, I am all for hanging Parliament before the General Election

Rob Barnes said...

As 80-90% of PBers are Tories, and as (from the current position) a hung parliament would be a disappointment to most Tories, surely this poll result was almost inevitable?
If they voted "hung", they'd be admitting that the current poll levels won't continue through to May/June.
Just a thought,
Rob

Administrator said...

I agree with what you are saying Robert but that is part of the debate.

The Tories have an online presence but the election result will not be decided by online representation...